On January 1, 2017, the Department of Defense will continue its expansion of the Integrated Lodging Program Pilot by adding the following pilot sites:
• Bangor/Bremerton, WA – Naval Base Kitsap
• Everett, WA – Naval Air Station Everett
• Whidbey Island, WA – Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
• Aberdeen, MD – Aberdeen Proving Grounds
• Columbus, GA – Fort Benning
• Lewis-McChord, WA – Joint Base Lewis-McChord
• Phoenix, AZ – Luke Air Force Base
• Quantico, VA – Marine Corps Base Quantico
• San Antonio, TX - Joint Base San Antonio (Lackland AFB, Ft. Sam Houston, Randolph AFB)
• Seattle, WA (downtown)
Travelers creating DTS authorizations on or after 1 January for TDY to one of the above locations will be directed to use either DoD, Privatized, or DoD Preferred lodging before other accommodations.
For NROWS Orders it is critical that the Per Diem location is set correctly. If a Reservists' mission is on Norfolk Naval Station, the Per Diem Location in NROWS should be Norfolk Naval Station vice Norfolk, Virginia. If the Per Diem Location is correct in NROWS it will import as the mission location in DTS, and DTS will walk the traveler through their lodging options to include the Integrated Lodging Program Pilot, and ensure the traveler is aware of any reimbursement limitations.
Additional program information on the Integrated Lodging Program Pilot, including FAQs, a user guide, and more is available here.